Consumer Electronics Show (CES), held every yr in January in Las Vegas, is the most significant digital conference held yearly for showcasing great technological improvements inside the customer electronics enterprise. The four-day occasion held from January five via January 8, 2017, marked its fiftieth anniversary with three,886 exhibitors displaying off myriad revolutionary tech trends and avant-garde gadgets to pressure the future of generation globally.
It is going out pronouncing that Amazon’s Artificial Intelligence voice assistant ‘Alexa’ has been the superstar of the display as several Alexa-enabled next-era devices and voice-controlled clever-home gadgets vehicles, and robots were displayed at the occasion. Alexa, which has outperformed Google Assistant and Siri, may be programmed to carry out multiple features, including starting your automobile, locking doors, adjusting thermostats, controlling lights, and locating places.
1. Tech innovations in Smartphones: Qualcomm unveiled its latest processor named Snapdragon 835 for revolutionizing the mobile era. Snapdragon 835 ambitions to deliver High Dynamic Range to smartphones besides facilitating higher digital revelations by enhancing sight and sound for mobile Virtual Reality. The new processor can even permit smartphones to provide excessive-decision photos even in bad lighting fixture conditions. It can even facilitate faster connection using paving the way in the direction of the 5G network. Moreover, the chip additionally guarantees more extended battery life as it consumes 50% much less electricity than Snapdragon 801. Additionally, biometric sensors embedded in the 835 promises better safety to phone customers.
The world’s first cellphone with molecular-sensors “H2” was also unveiled at CES. This 6-inch Android cell phone can test an object to offer you immediate feedback on its chemical composition, be it food items or drug treatments.
2. A Glimpse Into the 5G destiny: Qualcomm validated the numerous approaches its generation will empower the 5G destiny. At CES, the CEO of Qualcomm, Stephen Mollenkopf, asserted that 5g would be a ground-breaking network as a way to aid a big range of devices with top-notch pace and scale. Moreover, it’s going to have a significant impact on the global economic system. At the convention, American generation organization Intel released its 5G Modem, which can supply 5G in both mmWave spectrum and 6GHz bands. Intel also unveiled its new automotive 5G platform named Intel Go to aid automated use.
3. Cloud-Based Innovations: CES 2017 additionally witnessed numerous cloud-based bulletins. Nvidia grabbed the attention of PC gamers by using launching its cloud software ‘GeForce Now’ for PC and Mac so that it will enable gamers to transform their PC into a sophisticated gaming rig to move and play the modern-day games in their choice. Besides this, global’s first cloud-based keyboard, ‘the 5Q, ‘ also debuted at the event. This keyboard’s unique characteristic is that it will likely be linked to the cloud and show coloration-coded email notifications, sports updates, and inventory quotes at the keys of the keyboard.
4. Artificial Intelligence (AI) Stole the Show: AI certainly took center stage throughout CES 2017. AI has been featured as a quintessential part of nearly the entirety- from smart denim that displays directions and creative puppy collars to sense your pet’s emotions, too innovative gloves for stroke victims and smart cars. These automated brains empower people to replicate virtual worlds besides endowing computer systems with the intelligence to recognize the real world.
· AI-powered Cars: Automobile businesses are specializing in AI-powered cars as the day is not a long way while clients will are searching for self-using motors. Smart vehicle producers will soon develop AI-powered automobiles that could generate their own emotions because soon, customers will choose vehicles with which they could establish high-quality emotional courting. CES 2017 noticed the release of many AI-powered emotional automobiles consisting of Honda’s NeuV that functions HANA (Honda’s Automated Network Assistant) to customize the driver’s revel in. HANA’s face popularity era and coronary heart-fee screen help the electric automobile to understand your happy and melancholic moods. It also can advise tune primarily based on your temper besides remembering your favorite places together with cafe’s, parks, and so on.
Toyota also launched its futuristic automobile, the “Concept-i,” powered by the AI era, realizing the driver and passengers’ needs. Likewise, Nvidia delivered its self-driving vehicle device named Drive PX, designed to recognize the driver’s mood, the car’s surroundings, and discern what goes on indoors of the automobile.
· AI-powered Health-tech Devices: To incorporate advanced era and new-age thinking to the exercise recurring of health freaks, fitness technology corporations unveiled various state-of-the-art fitness wearable gadgets CES. For example, Boltt, a Mumbai-based fitness tech organization, unveiled AI-packed health trackers, smart footwear embedded with stride sensor, and a digital fitness assistant named “B” that gives users real-time comments and voice coaching on fitness and health. The show also displayed digestive trackers to help customers determine the kind of weight loss program that is right for their body, and a smart hairbrush embedded with sensors that could detect how you sweep your hair so that it can train you to correctly brush your hair by sending information in your linked cell phone.
The world’s first smart toothbrush Kolibree Ara turned into also released at the show. It features a deep system gaining knowledge of algorithms to apprehend and offer feedback approximately your brushing habits, although it isn’t always connected to your smartphone. What’s greater, CES 2017 also noticed the release of Sleep Number 360 mattress, designed to save you snoring.
5. Humanoid Robots: CES 2017 additionally introduced the world to the mind-blowing capabilities of human-like robots. On occasion, LG unveiled three robots- to mow your lawn, attend to your everyday chores, and welcome you to the airport. Besides this, pretty some educational robots had been additionally displayed on occasion for kids. Also, there have been numerous humanoid robots designed for making your espresso, folding garments, pouring candy, singing lullabies for your youngsters, and taking photographs of your puppy whilst you are away. World’s first robotic suitcase, Cowarobot, also stole the limelight as this 4-wheel suitcase with a laser and a digicam can follow its proprietor like a doggy.