All are too damn correct for any search engine optimization analyst or a consultant. Basically, I worked on over 2 dozen search engine marketing strategies these days and they all proved to be essential. Here is a top-level view of the techniques I treated:
1) Keywords – The meta keywords tag lets you to offer extra-textual content for search engines like google to index in conjunction with the rest of what you’ve got written to your page. Meta keywords can emphasize a particular word or word within the principal frame of your textual content.
2) Most Common Keywords Test – Check the maximum not unusual keywords & their utilization (range of times used) on your net page. HOW TO FIX In order to bypass this check, you have to optimize the density of your primary key phrases displayed above. If the density of a specific keyword is beneath 2% you should grow it and if the density is over four% you have to lower it.
3) Keyword Usage – This describes if your maximum commonplace keywords are used in your title, meta-description, and meta keyword tags. Keyword(s) now not included in Meta-Title Keyword(s) blanketed in Meta-Description Tag Keyword(s) protected in Meta-Keywords Tag HOW TO FIX, First of all, you should make certain that your web page is the use of the title, meta-description and meta key phrases tags. Second, you ought to adjust those tags content if you want to encompass some of the number one key phrases displayed above.
4) Headings Status – This indicates if any H1 headings are used in your page. H1 headings are HTML tags that can assist emphasize vital subjects and keywords within a page. HOW TO FIX In order to bypass this take a look at you need to become aware of the most vital subjects from your web page and insert those topics between tags. Example: Important subject matter is going right here Another subject matter Headings Status This indicates if any H2 headings are used in your page. H2 headings may be helpful for describing the sub-subjects of a web page.
5) Robots.Txt Test – Search engines ship out tiny programs known as spiders or robots to look your website online and produce records again in order that your pages can be listed in the search results and discovered by web users. If there are files and directories you do no longer need to be indexed with the aid of search engines like google and yahoo, you can use the “robots.Txt” record to define wherein the robots must not pass. These files are quite simple textual content files that are placed on the basis folder of your website: There are crucial concerns whilst the use of “robots.Txt”: – the “robots.Txt” record is a publicly available file, so each person can see what sections of your server you do not need robots to apply; – robots can ignore your “robots.Txt”, in particular, malware robots that test the internet for protection vulnerabilities.
6) Sitemap Test – This check is to check in case your website is the use of a “sitemap” file: sitemap.XML, sitemap.Xml.Gz or sitemap index.XML. Sitemaps are an easy way for site owners to inform engines like google approximately pages on their sites which are available for crawling. In its handiest shape, a sitemap is an XML document that lists URLs for a site at the side of additional metadata approximately each URL (whilst it become closing updated, how often it typically changes, and how important it’s far, relative to other URLs inside the website online) in order that search engines like google and yahoo can more intelligently crawl the website online.
7) Favicon Test and Validator – Check if your website online is using and successfully enforcing a favicon. Favicons are small icons that seem to your browser’s URL navigation bar. They also are saved next to your URL’s identify when bookmarking that page. They can help emblem your website and make it easy for customers to navigate in your web page among a listing of bookmarks. HOW TO FIX To add a favicon to your website, you want to have your emblem created in a 16×16 PNG, GIF or ICO photo and uploaded to your network server. Then it’s sincerely a rely on including the subsequent code into the header of your HTML code in your web pages: In the example above the “url_to_my_favicon” refers to the actual region of your favicon file.
Page Cache Test – Check if your website online is serving cached pages. Cache reduces server-load (on account that pages are generated much less often) and speeds up web page display (with the aid of caching web page output vs compiling the PHP-page). Cache additionally reduces bandwidth necessities by means of up to 80%. Caching makes the most experience for excessive visitors pages whose content does now not change on every page view. Common caching strategies are Quickcache and jpcache. HOW TO FIX In order to skip this take a look at you are counseled to apply a caching mechanism to your pages. There are three strategies which may be used to caching your web pages: 1. Alternative PHP caching – Alternative PHP Cache (APC) is an open source framework which caches information using intermediate PHP code. Most internet programmers who’re acquainted with the PHP programming language can effortlessly installation Alternative PHP Cache for your site. 2. Quick cache – Quickcache is a light-weight page caching solution which becomes previously known as jpcache. Quick cache caches the web page output rather than compiling the PHP page, making it an advanced version of web page caching to the Alternative PHP caching. Quick cache may be speedily downloaded from their internet site and may lessen your page load time up to eighty%. Three. WP Super Cache – If you’ve got a WordPress website, WP Super Cache may be established within seconds and without no programming knowledge.
Image Expires Tag Test – Check if your page is the usage of a picture expires tag, which specifies a destiny expiration date on your images. Browsers will see this tag and caches the photograph in the user’s browser until the required date (so that it does not maintain re-fetching the unchanged image from your server). This accelerates your site the next time that consumer visits your web page and calls for the identical image. HOW TO FIX In order to reduce the range of HTTP requests, you can use the HTTP Expires header to set an expiration time for your pictures or every other content material type. You can add the following strains to yours.htaccess record: ExpiresActive on ExpiresByType picture/jpg “access plus 1 month” ExpiresByType photo/jpeg “get right of entry to plus 1 month” ExpiresByType picture/gif “get right of entry to plus 1 month” ExpiresByType photograph/png “get admission to plus 1 month” Doctype Test Check for doctype announcement. A record type statement, or DOCTYPE, defines which model of (X)HTML your website is virtually the usage of and that is crucial to a proper rendering and functioning of net documents in compliant browsers.